Careers – join our team!
LOOKING FOR REWARDING LOCAL CASUAL WORK? INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH CHILDREN?
- Instructors with Austswim qualifications – required immediately
- No initial qualifications needed in all instances – we will train suitable people
- Casual work
Based in Penrith and Emu Plains, Nepean Aquatic Centre and Eva Bory Swim School are always looking to recruit quality Learn To Swim instructors.
Regular shifts are available, providing a fun work environment, a great hourly rate of pay & fulfilling work teaching children a skill for life.
Open to all interested applicants, including but not limited to: experienced instructors, newly qualified instructors, students, those looking to re enter the workforce, semi retirees, empty nesters, or anyone simply looking for a change.Training will be provided for suitable applicants.
- Be willing to undertake Austswim & CPR training (for those not yet qualified).
- Have a current Working With Children Check number, or be willing to obtain one.
- Be available during school hours and/or after school and/or weekends.
- Have a genuine interest in working with, enthusiasm for & affinity with children
- Be friendly, patient, motivated & reliable