Special Needs LTS Program
- Achievers Program.
- If you have a disability, want to be around people that encourage you, want to increase your self-esteem and confidence or just want to make new friends, the Achievers Program at Nepean Aquatic Centre is for you. The aims of the program are to deliver a healthy and professional learning environment, provide the swimmer with a pathway from learn to swim to competitive swimming, swim for fun, learn survival skills for life and set the environment for confidence building.
- DURATION: 30 minutes
- CLASS SIZE: Private lesson, lessons are conducted on a one on one basis
- DAY: Sunday
- TIME: 11.00am – 2.00pm
- LOCATION: Nepean Aquatic Centre, 16 – 19 Lambridge Place, Penrith.
- CONTACT: Mrs. Judy Webber (Program Coordinator) on Mobile phone: 0488 714 343
- Cost is payable for the full month on the first Sunday of the month
NEPEAN AQUATIC CENTRE
PHONE 4730 8900
16-19 Lambridge Pl, Penrith